Welcome to the St. Peter School Website!
To view pictures and read entire articles about our school, simply click on the article title. Be sure to check the Class Notes homepage for the current month’s newsletter and teachers’ pages for classroom updates and events!
- 2014 Grandparents’ Day Picnic August 27, 2014We will host our 2014 Grandparents’ Day Picnic on Monday, September 8th from 11:45 am 12:45 pm. Parents, grandparents and/or special family members are invited to come and enjoy lunch together on the St. Peter’s Parish grounds. We will also host our 2014 Open House on Tuesday, September 9th from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in the school. Our Young Heart Book Fair will also be going on during both events in the school Annex. Read more
- 2014 Open House and Young Heart Book Fair August 27, 2014St. Peter School will host its Fall Open House on Tuesday, September 9th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. Teachers will be welcoming students and families to visit classrooms and student work will be on display. Young Heart Books will have the Book Fair during the day on Monday, September 8th and Tuesday, September 9th and during the Open House. The Book Fair will be held in the Library. All are invited stop in and visit our school! Read more
- Teachers Recognized for Service August 27, 2014Three St. Peter School teachers are marking milestones in years of service to Catholic Education this year. Mrs. Sheila Ulerich, fifth grade teacher, has taught at St. Peter’s for 25 years. She has taught all subjects and has been a homeroom teacher in grades 3 and 5 and is the lead Language Arts teacher for the intermediate grades. Mrs. Ulerich also co-coaches our Reading Competition Team and leads the school’s Spelling Bee and facilitates the school’s annual participation in the Laurel Arts Elementary Art Show. Mrs. Cindy Miller, third grade teacher, is marking 5 years of service to St. Peter School. Mrs. Miller also co-coaches the Reading Competition Team. Mrs. Dora Duncan, retired sixth grade teacher, has also served 25 years to St. Peter School. ... Read more
- St. Peter’s Crop August 27, 2014St. Peter’s PTA will host its Fall Scrapbooking Crop on Saturday, September 27th in the Parish Hall. The event will be a “potluck” event and will raise funds for the school’s PTA. Registrations flyers will be sent home with school families or call the school for more details. Read more
- St. Peter School Graduation Class of 2014 June 26, 2014Congratulations to the St. Peter School’s Graduation Class of 2014! On Thursday, June 5th, fourteen young students graduated from St. Peter’s School. The class celebrated a Mass and Graduation Ceremony in the church at 6:30 pm and then enjoyed a wonderful reception in the Hall afterwards hosted by the fifth grade parents. The Class Valedictorian was Nolan Croushore and Salutatorian was Patrick Jacob. We wish all of our graduates much luck in their futures and we will miss them. Members of the Class of 2014 are: Nolan Croushore, Quinn Egal, Patrick Jacob, Caleb Jano, Joseph Jano, Patrick Kuhn, Luke Latshaw, Ben Murdy, Sam Olsavsky, Sofia Rush, Damon Schrift, Ian Schrift, Jack Strope and Ally Weimer. Read more