We are a faith-centered community dedicated to living the Good News by encountering Christ through academic excellence, religious formation and physical development all within a caring and values-based environment that is rooted in love. Our mission is to provide intellectual and spiritual experiences that will effectively guide students on their life’s journey. We model the Master Teacher, Jesus, by encouraging students to challenge themselves academically and to follow their faith in all of their life’s decisions.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
To help our children become holistic individuals through a quality education as we guide and direct students to live their beliefs and convictions.
- To be consistent in dealing with the children, parents, and each other.
- To encourage reverence at prayer and in church.
- To cooperate with parents in the teaching of Catholic doctrine and in the Christian formation of their children, by examples of Christian leadership.
- To foster an atmosphere which stimulates creativity, interest, inquisitiveness, and challenges students to their fullest potential.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Students receive religious instruction everyday and religion and and Christian values are stressed across all curricular areas.
- Students are involved in various service projects throughout the year that raise their awareness of living their faith in the world.
- We currently have openings in all grades. Please call the school, 445-6662 for more information.
- We offer extensive intra and extracurricular activities including participation in Forensics, Spelling Bee, Reading Competition, NIE, DARE, Accelerated REader, Somerset County Scrabble Tournament, Laurel Arts School Art Show.
- Parent involvement is welcome and encouraged through many activities.